111 South Wacker
111 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606
|Designed by||Lohan Caprile Goettsch Architects|
|Maximum height||681 feet/204 meters|
- Floor space: 1,457,000 square feet
- Office floor space: 1,149,000 square feet
- Parking spaces: 489
- Developer: The John Buck Company
- The shell-like illuminated ribbed curve that forms the roof of the lobby is actually the underside of the building's parking garage ramp.
- The lobby is 44 feet tall
- The office floors have up to 60 feet of clear space from the building core to the windows.
- The distance between exterior columns on the office levels is up to 40 feet
- The distance between exterior columns at the lobby level is 80 feet, as diagonal columns on the floors above transfer the weight of the building into half as many columns.
- The architecture firm behind this building lists it as 53 stories. However, building diagrams show it as 49 stories. The developer may be counting the 44-foot high lobby as five floors.