|Formerly||First Reformed Church of Chicago|
|Address||1319 South Ashland Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60608|
- This was the First Reformed Church of Chicago's third church building. The first opened in 1856 on Foster Street. The second opened in 1868 on Harrison Street.
- This building was designed to house a congregation of 1,000 people.
|1894||This building opened as the First Reformed Church of Chicago.|
|1945||The First Reformed Church of Chicago moved out of this building and into a new building in Berwyn, Illinois.|