Public Chicago Hotel
|Formerly known as||The Ambassador East Hotel|
1301 North State Parkway
Chicago, Illinois 60610
- Foor space: 169,500 square feet
- 1926: A tunnel was build under State Parkway connecting this building to the former Ambassador Hotel.
- 1938: The Pump Room restaurant opened in this hotel.
- April, 2010: This building was sold to the Ian Schrager Company.
- 2011: This hotel, as the Ambassador East, closed for renovation and reopened as the Public Chicago Hotel.