Peoria County Courthouse
324 Main Street
Peoria, Illinois 61602
|Designed by||Lankton-Ziegele Terry & Associates|
- 1825: Courthouse square was planned.
- 1835: The first courthouse was built at this location.
- 1876: The second courthouse was built at this location.
- 1899: President McKinley dedicates the Civil War monument in the courthouse square.
- 1962: The second courthouse was torn down.
- 1964: The current courthouse was erected.
- 1965: The current courthouse was dedicated by first lady Lady Bird Johnson.