Prentice Women's Hospital and Maternity Center
251 East Huron Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
|Designed by||VOA Associates/OWP/P, Chicago|
|Neighborhood:||Northwestern University Chicago Campus|
- Floor space: 937,000 square feet
- Architecture firm: OWP/P
- Architecture firm: VOA
- Architect: Chris Liakakos
- Architect: Rebel Roberts
- This hospital features 24-hour room service for its patients.
- This hospital features a walking track for women who might or might not be in labor.
- 2003: Groundbreaking
- October 20, 2007: This hospital opens to the public starting with a five-hour procession of 217 patients being wheeled in from the old hospital.