5701 South Woodlawn
5701 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637
|Designed by||Dennison B. Hull|
South Woodlawn Avenue
East 57th Street
East 58th Street
South Kimbark Avenue
- 1929: Construction began on this building, for what was then known as the Meadville Theological School.
- 2011: The Meadville Lombard Theological School moved out of this building.
- 2011: This building was bought by the University of Chicago.