First Unitarian Church
|Formerly known as||Hull Chapel|
5650s South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637
South Woodlawn Avenue
East 56th Street
East 57th Street
South University Avenue
- 1897: This church was erected as a satellite chapel of the church, which was then based at South Michigan Avenue and East 23rd Street.
- 1909: The main church was sold, and the congregation moved to its current location.
- 1931: The church was expanded, with the original church becoming a transept of the larger building.