DuSable Museum of African American History
|Formerly known as||The Ebony Museum of Negro History and Art|
740 East 56th Place
Chicago, Illinois 60637
East 56th Place
East 57th Street
South Morgan Drive
South Payne Drive
East Garfield Boulevard
- Official address: 740 East Administration Drive.
- Supplemental address: 5525 South Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Drive.
- 1973: The museum moved into its current home, formerly a Chicago Police jail, and a Chicago Park District administration building.
- 1993: The Harold Washington wing was added to this building.
- 2009: The Roundhouse, a former stable designed by Daniel Burnham, was added to the museum.