Burberry Flagship Store
633 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
|Designed by||Callison Barteluce Architects|
North Michigan Avenue
East Erie Street
East Ontario Street
North Saint Clair Street
- This building replaced a 2-story retail store built in 1939.
- This building follows a standard design for Burberry stores, but had to be modified to replace the building-high video screen with a channel of windows in order to get approval from the city of Chicago.
- To maximize flexibility and display space, this building has no interior columns.
- Developer: Burberry
- Architecture firm: Callison Barteluce Architects
- Local architecture firm: Solomon Cordwell Buenz