Van Buren Lofts
|Formerly known as||VB1224|
1224 West Van Buren Street
Chicago, Illinois 60607
|Neighborhood:||Near West Side|
West Van Buren Street
South Throop Street
South Racine Avenue
West Jackson Boulevard
- Floor space: 147,300 square feet
- This building was originally built as a paper mill.
- This building was once the headquarters of the True Value company.
- 2007: This building reopened as a residential loft building.
- May, 2011: This building was purchased by Foxford City.
- May, 2011: The name of this building was changed to Van Buren Lofts.