One South Dearborn
1 South Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois 60603
|Designed by||DeStefano Keating and Partners|
|Maximum height||571 feet/171 meters|
- Lantern length: 90 feet.
- Architect: Richard Keating
- Architect: James DeStefano
- Developer: Hines
- 2003: Plans for this building are made public.
- November 17, 2004: A crane building this skyscraper knocks into the Bank One Center across the street, punching a hole through a window into a conference room and dropping a piece of the crane on a car below. No one is hurt.
- 2005: Construction is completed.