The Park Millennium
222 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
|Designed by||Loewenberg + Associates|
- Height from Upper Columbus Drive to the top of the building: 544 feet
- Height from Lower Columbus Drive to the top of the building: 600 feet
- Parking spaces: 500
- Developer: Charles E. Smith Residential
- According to the Chicago Tribune, when the owners of this building converted it from apartments to condominiums, they expected it would take three years to sell all of the residences. Instead, because of high demand, it took less than a year.
- The top six floors are set back from the rest of the building and have ceiling six inches higher than the lower floors.
- June 1, 2002: This building officially opened.
- October, 2002: This building was completed.
- December, 2004: This building was sold by Archstone-Smith Trust to Centrum Properties and MCZ Development for $135,000,000.