|Official name:||One North Wacker|
1 North Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606
|Designed by||Lohan Associates|
|Maximum height||651 feet/195 meters|
- Floor space: 1,754,000 square feet
- Rentable floor space: 1,400,000 square feet
- Auditorium seating: 250
- Developer: The John Buck Company
- This was the first building in Chicago to use glass cable-stayed walls in its lobby.
- Lobby height: 40 feet
- 2002: This building was bought for $415,000,000.
- February, 2008: Plans were announced for Hines Interests to buy this building from RREEF for $540,000,000.
- April 2, 2008: The purchase by Hines was completed.