71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60603
|Designed by||Pei, Cobb, Freed, and Partners|
|Maximum height||679 feet/204 meters|
- Floorspace: 1,500,000 square feet
- Designed by Henry Cobb
- Commissioned by the Pritzker family; at the time Chicago's richest. Development was supervised by Penny Pritzker.
- Landscape designer: Peter Schaudt
- The shape of this building has been described as a "flattened football."
- 2002: Construction begins.
- 2004: Construction is completed.
- October 7, 2006: The Chicago Tribune reports this building is for sale.