|Formerly known as||700 North Michigan Building|
700 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
|Designed by||SOM and SCB|
|Maximum height||608 feet/182 meters|
|Neighborhood:||Near North Side|
- At the time of its completion, this building had 203 residences.
- Developer: Sudler Marling
- Developer: BCED-Illinois Resources
- Retail podium architecture firm: Skidmore, Owings & Merril
- Residential tower architecture firm: Solomon Cordwell Buenz & Associates
- This building was originally planned with 272 residences, but as construction continued, the market changed and units were combined.
- February, 2009: Plans were announced to turn the mall portion of this building into offices with retail at the bottom.