The U.S. Bank Building
|Formerly known as||190 South LaSalle|
190 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60603
|Designed by||Johnson Burgee Architects|
- Floor space: 773,000 square feet
- Architect: Philip Johnson
- Architect: John Burgee
- The design of this building was inspired by Burnham and Root's now demolished Masonic Temple from 1892.
- May, 2006: C.B. Richard Ellis bought this building for $137,000,000.
- May, 2013: Tishman Speyer Properties bought this building for $211 million.
- May 15, 2013: This building was renamed the U.S. Bank Building.