333 South Wabash
|Formerly known as||
Continental Center III
333 South Wabash Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60604
|Designed by||Graham, Anderson, Probst & White|
|Maximum height||601 feet/180 meters|
- Rentable floor space: 1,100,000 square feet
- Vanity address: CNA Plaza, Chicago, Illinois 60685
- June 28, 1994: A piece of glass fell from a window and injured Scott Cowan on the sidewalk below.
- October 8, 1999: A piece of glass fell from a window and killed Ana Flores on the sidewalk across the street.
- December 8, 2007: Giant "CNA" logos were added to the top of this building.