75 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
|Designed by||Herbert Hugh Riddle|
|Maximum height||521 feet/156 meters|
- 1998: Pieces of the terra cotta facade fell off the tower. It was wrapped in mesh as a precaution.
- 2000: The cupola at the top of the building was declared structurally unsound, and was removed.
- November, 2001: The cupola was replaced at the top of the building.
- November 22, 2003: Tiles fell off the Mather Tower and hit two pedestrians on the street below.
- May, 2009: River Hotel opened inside this building.