333 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606
|Designed by||Perkins + Will|
|Maximum height||487 feet/146 meters|
- Floor space: 1,039,987 square feet
- Architecture firm of record: Perkins and Will
- Design architecture firm: Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Architect: William Pedersen
- The base of the building is Vermont marble and granite.
- 1995: 333 West Wacker Drive was voted Favorite Building by the readers of the Chicago Tribune.
- 1997: The building was sold for an estimated $100,000,000.
- August, 2004: This building was bought by Kam Am for $252,000,000.
- September, 2010: This building was named #27 on Chicago Magazine's list of the Top 40 Buildings in Chicago.