|Formerly known as||
500 West Madison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661
|Designed by||Murphy/Jahn Architects|
|Maximum height||588 feet/176 meters|
- Floor space: 1,460,000 square feet
- Retail space: 83,000 square feet
- Atrium height: 80 feet.
- Elevators: 24
- This was formerly the location of the Chicago & North Western railroad station
- Architect: Helmut Jahn
- April, 1987: The commuter rail concourse portion of this project opened to the public.
- December 8, 2007: Inventor Joe Jackson snapped and began shooting up a law office on the 38th floor of this building. Three people were killed and one wounded before police managed to kill the gunman.
- October, 2013: This building was sold to KBS Realty Advisors for $435 million.