Photograph © Wayne Lorentz/Artefaqs Corporation
First United Methodist Church
|Formerly:||First Methodist Episcopal Church|
Text by Sue Grawey
2,000 attended the dedication June 18, 1916. Although $60,000 was still owed when the ceremonies began, all of it was pledged by the end of the evening. Total cost including site, and furnishings was $130,000.
Rate This Holy Place
method='post' action='/Building.php?ID=3735#Rate'>Current rating: 70% name='Rating' id='Rating' value='Praise' class='Plain'> name='Rating' id='Rating' value='Raze' class='Plain'>
|CAI Community||CAI Tools||CAI Sister Sites|