Photograph © Wayne Lorentz. Licensed to Artefaqs Corporation
Former Burberry building, demolished in 2011. Photograph © Wayne Lorentz. Licensed to Artefaqs Corporation
Burberry Flagship Store
- This building replaced a 2-story retail store built in 1939.
- This building follows a standard design for Burberry stores, but had to be modified to replace the building-high video screen with a channel of windows in order to get approval from the city of Chicago.
- To maximize flexibility and display space, this building has no interior columns.
- Developer: Burberry
- Architecture firm: Callison Barteluce Architects
- Local architecture firm: Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Green roof: 2,450 square feet.
No rating available at this time.